Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day of School!

Another school year. Both boys went back to school today and I miss them already! Preston started 3rd grade & Parker kindergarten. Preston's teacher is Mrs. Byrd, and Preston is almost as tall as she is. Parker has Mrs. Taylor, the same kindergarten teacher Preston had. For this first week, Parker only goes half-day, but will be all-day starting next week. I walked them to their class rooms this morning to get them settled. Preston is at the age that he couldn't get rid of me fast enough. Parker was so happy & excited to be in his classroom with all those cute girls that he didn't care that I was leaving. I thought I'd be emotional dropping my baby off for kindergarten, but I wasn't. Seeing him so happy made me happy. I just need to find a new Starbucks partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment