Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Noah!

Last weekend our neighbors went out of town for a few days. They asked Preston if he would take care of their pets while they were gone. I sent him over to get the instructions on what to do. I knew that they have a cat, but I thought that was all. When he got home he had instructions on how to feed the cat, ferrets, turtle, toads, fish and snake. Snake? I told him he was on his own! Good thing he is an animal lover. He wants to be a vet when he grows up and he has a "thing" with animals. He loves all animals and all animals love him. It made him feel good to be trusted with their pets and I was relieved they were all alive when our neighbors got home.

3 comments:

  1. what a sweet boy. i bet he loved his job. K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snakes and snails ... a real boy! I think his love for animals shows his tender heart. ...j

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just Love that boy Mr.P RULES :)

    ac

    ReplyDelete