Friday, September 9, 2011

Favorite Picture!

This is absolutely my favorite picture of Preston and my Dad. It was taken back in September 2003, on Preston's first trip to Disneyland. It was at the end of the day and we were sitting on Main Street waiting for the parade to start. A guy went by selling balloons and all Preston had to do was look at Grandpa and he pulled his wallet out. Then he asked for some water. They got up from where we were sitting to go get it from that little cart you can see. As an afterthought I grabbed my camera. I'm glad I did.

 
I recently made this out of it. It is 8x10 and covered with that finish that I'm in love with that makes your photos look like canvas.


2 comments:

  1. That is sweet. I love it in the white and black. K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great pic! I have a similar picture of Bob with Lydia, his oldest grand-daughter when she was three. They are walking holding hands at the Seattle Center pavillion. I love the perspective with the age difference. It just makes me feel thankful. ...j

    ReplyDelete