Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Late Christmas 2012!

If anyone is still out there, Merry Late Christmas! I have been been a total blog slacker lately. As I've said many times, I'm sick of my blog and it feels like work lately. Thanks for the emails checking up on me, all is well.

I can not believe we are at the end of December - man time really flies! I still feel like I am running two weeks behind in life and trying to get everything caught up. Thanks to all for the well wishes for us, especially Travis and his family on the passing of his mom. It certainly was not unexpected, but the timing around the holidays threw us all off. However, we have to chuckle at her timing. She hated the holidays, so getting out of one last season had to be in her plans. :)

Preston was really sick on Santa picture day. At first I was ok with it, thinking he's too old anyway. But when I got there with only Parker and there were lots of older kids around, I was missing him. Getting the pictures back without him in it, and setting up my Santa picture table, I decided it really sucked. 
I will make sure my then 12 year old son's Santa picture makes it on the Santa picture table next year.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, glad to see an update- I need to get to mine too:) I'll even post a funny chicken video I did with Connor a few weeks ago especially for you:) HOpe you guys had a nice holiday- that Parker boy is too cute sitting on Santa's lap. Poor Preston- Love you guys! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for an update. Love the Santa picture!. K.

    ReplyDelete