Friday, March 4, 2011

Oink, Oink!!

A few weeks ago it was mid-term and parent teacher conferences for the boys. I told them (Parker) that if they (Parker) got a good report, and good behavior (Parker) that I'd take them out for a treat of their choice. We breezed though Preston's conference, and then went to Parker's. The kid is not lacking in the brain department, but I was braced for a bad behavior report and it didn't come. I even asked his teacher if she was talking about our Parker, or the other Parker in kindergarten.  He clearly behaves different at school than at home where he can often be found bouncing off the walls. The boys picked Leatherby's and I was more than happy to take them there. I love their Tracy's Sundae with the melted peanut butter, hot fudge & vanilla ice cream. I ate every last drop. Oink, Oink! I am already plotting as to when we can go back.


2 comments:

  1. Yummers! You deserve it and so did the boys! ...j

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it looks so yummy! we don't have those here. next time i'm in slc we are there!.K

    ReplyDelete