Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cabinets

We ordered our cabinets today and these are the colors that we selected. I have second guessed the color at least a 100 times. The two cabinets above the microwave will be black, the island will be black beadboard, and the crown molding will be black. The rest of the kitchen, and the rest of the house, will be the natural midnight. Have I mentioned that I really hate making these decisions? I like dark colors. I like dark wood, dark tile, dark paint, dark blinds, etc. I am not convinced that I went dark enough on the cabinets. I guess we'll know in 3-5 weeks.

Knotty Alder Black Natural


Knotty Alder Natural Midnight

2 comments:

  1. I like them and I think they'll even be dark enough for you. K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the black alder, and it goes well with the knotty alder. I'm sure they will look fabulous with the island. You may hate making decisions, but what you are doing is totally the fun stuff that you will be happy about when all is said and done. As they say on HGTV ... I can't wait to see the big reveal! ...j

    ReplyDelete