Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shiner!

I got a call Thursday at lunchtime from a friend whose husband was at the school on lunchroom duty. He'd called her because Preston had a fresh shiner on his right eye. He was not exactly sure what had happened, but they wanted to let me know about it and tell me he was fine. The school called a few hours later (yea, old news!) to tell me another kid had crashed into him on the playground at recess. The school said that the other kid didn't have a scratch on him. This is the second time my 82# son has gone down when a smaller kid ran into him. This summer he and his 44# cousin ran into each other and Preston went down. He received a severe ankle sprain and spent weeks in a brace. His cousin walked away like nothing happened.


Day one

Day two

Day three

Day three

2 comments:

  1. poor kid. he's so sweet it makes me sad. KS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the day 2 look myself! It makes him look so manly! ...j

    ReplyDelete