Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eggs!

It has been a slow week on the blog front! Not much going on. The weather has been nice (finally) so we've been out trying to work in the yard a bit. Travis is just starting to work on the sprinklers in the front yard, and I've been tilling. We are trying to get the dirt loosened & ready to grade. I absolutely love tilling! I listen to my i-Pod & away I go. I could spend all day out there. It is great exercise & my arms are getting toned from hauling the tiller around. Love it!

Here are a few pictures from our coloring Easter eggs. I have been playing with the settings on my camera & the pictures are coming out blurry. I need to work on that!





1 comment:

  1. Priceless pics! I especially love the one with you and the boys, but the one with Travis and the boys pic is a close second. What a fabulous tradition! ...j

    ReplyDelete