Thursday, September 23, 2010

6, Six, VI

Happy Birthday, Parker! Today for Parker's birthday we did the low key thing of pizza, and cake & ice cream at my mom's house. As a part of his birthday, on Sunday we are surprising the boys by going to the circus. I love that Parker was born on September 23, which was also my grandma's birthday. Happy birthday, Roo! We love you, buddy.


This cake cracks me up. Parker saw it about a month ago & never wavered on wanting to order it. I think it is a darling cake, but it cracks me up that a 5 year old boy would pick it out.


1 comment:

  1. That is a great cake! And I love it that Parker is a Mario fan. My nephew is all about Mario and sends me lists of Mario characters he wants because he knows I'm a softie. Parker is SO handsome!!! ...j

    ReplyDelete